SINCE 16-03-2009-KHAISTIRILAH-To My Dear Istilah Susanti ,
Todae wat Date ar ?? 16-05-2009 !!
our 2 mnth anni lah darl !
I WANNA WISH US ,
HAPPY 2 MNTH ANNIVERSARY !!! Bby hope we last long dear !!
Dae By Dae I love you more and more each dae !
No matter how hard we fight , i still love you like before
My love towards you will never ever change !
I nk minta maaf lau i ade uat sala terhadap eu , harap eu maaf kn i ..
im realy2 sorry if i hurt eu alot dear !
BBY !! EU MEAN ALOT TO ME !!
i love you from e bttm of my heart !!!
its been a real great 2 months being with you dear.
You Never Fail Makiin me Smile or laugh dear !!!!
She is the Best ! Best to the max ! ahahahak!
Hanya Istilah Susanti Yang Amat Ku Sayangi !
i love you ! i miss you ! i hug you ! i kiss you !
muackz ! muackz ! muackz ! muackz !!
- 16-03-2009 -
9:05 pm