<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2330511037629783231?origin\x3dhttp://yie-is-my-nick.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Khairil Khusaini

Profile


Photobucket
Ayie
Turning seventeen this october.
Attached



Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Tagboard



Linksboard


Rewind


Layouts

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Tuesday, 16 June 2009

- 16062009 -KhAiStIrILaH -
BBY !! WoooHooo .. !!
Kita Da 3 Mnth Lah Seii ..
Im hapi 2 Be With You.
I wanna With Us A Hapi 3 Mnth Anni .
Hope We Can Last Long .
I Love You More And More Darl !
I Nak Minta Maaf Kalau I Ade Uat Silap Terhadap Eu .
Hrp Eu Maaf Kan I ..
Jagan Tinggal Kan I k Syg :)
Jagan Nak Meng ! :) Eu Already Have ME =)
And Im Really Happy To Be With You .
Hope Tommorow Gona Be The Best Day !
And Eu The Best !
Ahahahahak ...
I Wanna Wish Again Happy 3 Mnth Anni Darl !
I Love You * I Miss You * I Hug You * I Kiss You !
MUACKZ! MUACKZ! MUACKZ ! MUACKZ !

I LOVE YOU FROM E BTTM OF MY HEART !

16062009 KHAISTIRILAH

BBYKUSH !! I Love You Alot !! :)

12:29 am