Hey Babykush !! Its time for you to receive a very2 sweet msg from ur Belove Cinta :)
Todae is our sweetest date , ape date ehk bby ??? 24032010 :))
Baby Hapi 5th anni darl !!! so fast kita da 5 mnth , tk sangke gytu cepat. i nak minta maaf lau i ade buat
sala silap terhadap bby , hope you can forgive and forget :)
Bby hope we can last very2 long. Hope eu e last girl that can take realy care of my heart darl.
Bbykush !! tkmao tgl kn i k syg, i tknk kehilangan orng mcm eu ...
I realy love you from e bttm of my heart sayangkush!!!
Haiz ... Bulan puase kite tk dpt bertemu sgt , but nbm ....
bby i wanna thx 2 you many2 , for support me .... lau tk kn , i da buang puase . hope i can make it . insyallah.
i realy love you from e bttm of my heart !!
Baby Pink Star
Baby Black Star
Baby Blapink Star
I love you , I mish you , I hug you , I Kiss you .
Muackz , Muackz , Muackz , Muackz
Nur Azillah Binte Sambri !
I cant wait 2 see you tom !!!!
I wana hug you bby !!! i mish you so much sayang ...
I want 2 ***** :) ahahahahakz ..... (eu know i know)
Your Sincerly ,
Khairil Khusaini :)
12:00 am